We are looking for experienced business development/recruitment professional to join us in a varied and rewarding Assistant Manager Job West Cornwall.
As Assistant Manager you will be supporting the Group Manager with the operational management of our 2x recruitment brands whilst proactively developing new business within the private sectors professionals market.
- Develop and maintain your own allocated client portfolio in line with current business targets and objectives.
- Understand, meet and monitor agreed KPIs with the consultant team
- Meet and exceed agreed financial targets
- You will directly line manage the Payroll, and Administrative staff function (currently 2 staff)
- Be the point of contact with 3rd party service/system providers (recruitment database, payroll provider, finance department, job boards etc)
- Support Group Manager with operational management of the 2 recruitment brands, including leading meetings and providing reports
- Deputise for Group Manager when required
- Sign off allocated invoices and payroll on a weekly basis
- Demonstrable experience of working in a temporary staffing or recruitment agency environment
- Knowledge and previous experience of planning and strategies involved when marketing services to new and existing clients
- Demonstrable success in previous sales and business development role(s)
- Previous management or supervisory responsibility
- Demonstrable experience of high-level Client Management
- Degree level or with relevant professional qualification as recognised within the recruitment industry
- REC or CIPD qualified
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- 31 days holiday (Inc. BH), rising to 36 over 5 years
- Monthly commission
- Monthly target bonus
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme (employer contribution 6%)
For an informal chat & further information please call either Jake Phillips or Tamsin Pond on 01872 322823
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
TalentTide is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.