TalentTide are now recruiting for a Digital Designer to work across a broad range of digital workstream projects.
To lead the design for key digital channels including our clients website and Virtual Learning Environment.
- Creation of digital design and assets for use on company website and Virtual Learning Environment (Moodle)
- Maintain high visual standard, matches, sets
- Creation of presentation and mock-ups to present ideas / executions for approval
- Bring fresh ideas and approaches
- Take part in journey mapping, prototyping and user testing
- Be a brand guardian. You will help to keep improving the design system, delivering consistent design patterns and making sure they’re carried over to the live product
- Work alongside marketing teams, advising on website design, layout and marketing materials
Required skills and experience:
- Experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of UX/UI tools (e.g. Figma, Axure)
- Good understanding of current legislation (e.g. Accessibility)
- Visual identity design knowledge
- Experience and passion for typeface, colour and logo design
- Ability to articulate an idea in its basic form through conceptual sketches
- Experienced in bringing digital projects to life whether through web, social media campaign, or landing pages
- Ability to work closely with UX Designer, Front and Back end Developers
- Design marketing experiences for diverse products and services
- Active interest in researching new features with real users
- Experience and interest of rapid prototyping and testing designs, including small screen UI design – icons, buttons, transitions and behaviour
- BA Design (or similar)
As well as a competitive salary this role offers good benefit that includes:
- 10% bonus
- 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Excellent pension scheme
To discuss this role further please contact Jake Phillips at TalentTide today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
TalentTide is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.