Are you a skilled Electronic & Electrical Design Engineer seeking an opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping the future of marine technology?
Be part of a team who are prominent leader within the marine engineering sector and contribute to the schematic and layout design of innovative electronic & electrical products and systems.
- Schematic and Layout Design: Lead the design of electronic & electrical products, including panel designs for motor drive systems, enclosure layouts for subsea electronics housings, and schematic designs for AC and DC circuits.
- PCB Layouts: Contribute to the development of high-quality PCB layouts, ensuring optimal performance and reliability in marine environments.
- Prototyping and Testing: Engage in prototyping and testing activities to validate and refine electronic designs, ensuring they meet stringent quality standards.
- Fault Finding and Investigations: Take the lead in fault finding and investigations on existing products, utilizing your keen problem-solving skills to enhance product performance.
- Configuration of Electronic Hardware: Configure electronic hardware and modules to meet project specifications and requirements.
- Engineering degree, HNC, or equivalent qualification, or a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in electronic and electrical design.
- Proficient in soldering wires and electronic components, including surface mount. Experience with electrical and electronic software such as EPlan, KICAD, Proteus, etc.
- Familiarity with single-phase, three-phase, and low-voltage systems.
- Strong logical fault-finding and repair skills, with an ability to read and develop electrical and electronic schematics
- Detail-focused individual with a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Integration into a friendly and dynamic team dedicated to excellence.
If you are passionate about electronic and electrical design, enjoy technically challenging projects, and want to contribute to the advancement of marine technology, apply now by submitting your CV outlining your relevant experience.