TalentTide are now recruiting for a Frontend Developer. To support the on-going development and operations of our clients various Digital platforms. Including maintaining and improving websites (Contensis), their mobile application and other related systems.
- Working closely with UI and UX designers
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
Required skills and experience:
- Experience using HTML5, CSS (CSS3, SCSS)
- Responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack
- Excellent front-end coding skills
- Good understanding of progressive web applications
- Able to design and build modern user interface components to enhance application performance
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, Storybook and Flux
- Experience with Bootstrap and other front-end frameworks
- Experience using package management and build tools such as Gulp, Webpack and NPM
- Experience with design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Sketch or Figma
As well as a competitive salary this role offers good benefit that includes:
- 10% bonus
- 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Excellent pension scheme
To discuss this role further please contact Jake Phillips at TalentTide today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
TalentTide is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.