£25,000 – £30,000 a year
My client has very ambitious growth plans and we are looking for driven individuals to help them realise this ambition. As they continue to expand throughout their territory, they now have an exciting opportunity for an HR Advisor to develop your HR career. They are a small, very busy and supportive team dealing with high volume case work, acquisitions and TUPE transfers, and recruitment, providing the successful candidate with a real opportunity to build their experience in a generalist HR environment.
Reporting to the Head of HR & Training within their Saltash Depot, they are looking for a self-motivated and energetic HR Advisor to partner a selection of their company owned stores management teams across the South West. You will be responsible for providing a professional, accurate and timely HR advisory service to all managers and employees in line with organisational policies, procedures, best practice and employment legislation.
*Applicants should ideally have:*
* Experience of multi-site HR in a role that provided employee relations advice.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build trusted relationships at all levels.
* Excellent administration and strong organisational skills.
* Excellent IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Able to deliver in a fast-paced environment where excellent customer service skills and attention to detail are paramount.
* Proven HR experience with an excellent and demonstrable knowledge of employment legislation.
* CIPD Level 5 qualification or above, or working towards
*What they have to offer you:*
Competitive salary, company car, healthcare, pension, staff shop, incremental holiday and sick pay schemes; and a number of other peripheral benefits.