Salary to £25,000 pa + benefits
Would you like to work for a growing, progressive and forward-thinking organisation who will invest in you and support your ongoing professional development?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join the Head Office team in Helston. You will be reporting to the Head of People & Culture and play a vital role in supporting the business wide HR and recruitment function.
- Act as the first point of contact for all employees and resolving 1st line queries in a customer focussed and timely manner.
- Provide accurate and sound advice to employees and manager, as required, on our policies and procedures.
- Manage all employee administration throughout their lifecycle with the company, including onboarding, amendments to terms and conditions of employment, benefits, reference requests, leaver correspondence and creation and maintenance of employee files.
- Administer the recruitment process end to end, including opening a vacancy, preparing documentation, placing adverts, processing applications, liaising with candidates and their representatives, liaising internally with hiring managers, agencies, scheduling interviews, closing the vacancy and evaluation.
- Coordinate and manage offers of employment and the employee on-boarding process, including creating job offers, contracts, background checks and delivering inductions and GDPR training, etc.
- Coordinate the Performance & Development review process, including communicating with managers and employees, creating letters, filing reviews and collating any changes to details.
- You’ll be passionate about good HR practice and keen to develop your career further in this field.
- You will have at least 3+ year’s experience in a similar HR generalist role with proven experience managing a wide variety of HR processes independently.
- You’ll be CIPD qualified to at least level 3 or above.
- You’ll demonstrate a good broad knowledge of employment law and keep yourself up to date with legislative changes.
If this role looks like it will be of interest to you, please do not hesitate to send your up to date CV to Kit Wong as soon as possible.