HR and Payroll Coordinator
Full time – £25-30k
My client is a global technology company based in Par looking to recruit a self-motivated, independent thinking, HR Payroll Coordinator to work closely with the HR Manager.
Providing comprehensive administration and support to the HR Department in delivering an accurate and timely payroll and benefit service for all Legal Entities. Responsible for monthly and bi-monthly payroll and coordinating with outsourced pension and benefit providers and other statutory bodies.
- Experience organising a Payroll function is essential
- Excellent understanding of HR / Payroll / Benefit Administration
- Detailed knowledge of computerised systems, including advanced Excel, Word, Outlook, Sharepoint, Teams, Concur, HR and Payroll systems
- CIPP would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Payroll and comp and bens for other countries would be an advantage
What is in it for you?
- Hybrid role
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Generous Employment Benefits
- Mutual trust and appreciation
- Support with Career Progression
- Professional but fun and supportive environment
- Join a workforce that is innovative, empowered, and excited for the next phase of the journey
Get in touch with Lisa Chilvers on 01872 322823