TalentTide are recruiting for an experienced frontend PHP Developer to join an expanding tech company based in the heart of Cornwall who have roots as a digital web agency.
They remain technology agnostic and utilise a range of leading open-source packages (specifically Magento, Drupal and WordPress).
- Involvement in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including estimating, technical design, implementation, testing and deployments.
- Performing code reviews and providing technical oversight on the work of other developers where required.
- Frontend PHP Development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Extensive Frontend Web Development experience essential.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 7 and OOP.
- Extensive knowledge of at least one of the following Yii 2, WordPress, Drupal or Magento 2.
- Implementing and maintaining clean, efficient and performant code to development standards and best practices.
- Proven experience at creating integrations for other systems e.g. ERP, CRM, accounting, fulfilment, oAuth
- Knowledge and experience of implementing APIs and design best practices.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve production application issues quickly.
- Communicate effectively with developers, designers and stakeholders alike.
- PHP, Magento 2, Drupal 7/8/9, WordPress
- MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Docker, Valet, Vagrant
- Git, GitLab
- AWS, GCP, Azure
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Jake Phillips or apply below.
If you don’t hear back within 7 days please assume on this occasion your application has not been successful.