TalentTide, are looking to appoint a 360 degree Recruitment Consultant.
This is a fast paced busy working environment, you will be someone who is able to work proactively to bring in new business, communicate effectively with both candidates and clients, a team player, with a hands-on approach, able to react to the changing demands of the business.
- Identify, progress and convert sales leads as required
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities
- Manage a program of business development and profitably develop client relationships
- Identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Shortlist and present suitably qualified applicants against defined job vacancies
- Manage the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the client, candidate and internal teams
- Work strategically by carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Successfully place suitable candidates with clients
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs (vacancies taken, calls made, interviews etc)
- Meet and exceed agreed financial targets (Industry recommend levels, 3:1, revenue to salary)
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- Demonstrable experience of recruitment and the placement of permanent and/or temporary candidates
- Proven experience of working within a targeted, sales environment
- A sales, recruitment or HR qualification – one year professional programme or equivalent level of experience
- Experience of business to business (B2B) sales
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Proven experience of working in a busy recruitment office environment
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Evidence of strong client relationship management skills
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- 31 days holiday (Inc. BH), rising to 36 over 5 years
- Monthly commission
- Monthly target bonus
- Pension scheme (employer contribution 6%)
For an informal chat & further information please call either Jake Phillips or Tamsin Pond on 01872 323100
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
TalentTide is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.