TalentTide are recruiting for a Senior B2B Copywriter to work with a professional digital content marketing agency who are expanding after achieving 120% growth over the last 12 months.
- aEnsuring brand consistency for written content in terms of style, quality, tone of voice, and where instructed by the client ensuring optimised for search and user experience for all channels of content;
- Writing strategic, thought leadership, product and whitepaper articles
- Writing clear, concise and accurate copy
- Assist the creative team in the decisions for the final creative process.
- Proof reading and an eye for detail
- Project management of marketing content from taking a brief to writing the copy and passing on to the design team
- Research products, materials, style trends across industry to produce up to date industry leading copy
- Capable of interviewing senior executive clients
Qualifications and experience:
- Extensive professional copywriting experience.
- Experience of B2B Copywriting ideally within software or technology companies
- A track record of developing marketing copy from concept to completion.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills.
- Proven editorial skills and outstanding command of the English language;
- Skill at both short and long-form content creation;
- Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content;
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within ongoing campaigns;
- A willingness to embrace change and adapt strategies on the fly;
- Great powers of persuasion and presentation;
- Educated to degree level or higher
- Ability to screen sales pitches and look for the relevant brand and customer story;
Rewards and benefits
- Opportunity to live and work in one of the UK’s most beautiful spots. Grab your board at lunchtime and go for a surf.
- You will be welcomed to a very successful, fast growing company that values the work/life balance
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest global technology businesses helping to market the very latest and greatest technology
- Flexible working hours
- Employer pension scheme
To discuss this role further please contact Jake Phillips at TalentTide today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
TalentTide is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.