TalentTide are now recruiting for a Senior Client Services Engineer who will work within a ticket-based service management team supporting all the technology needs of our clients end users.
- Support tickets using an Agile Platform (Azure DevOps).
- To provide remote support to end users and other members of IT.
- Maintain and manage relevant technologies to an appropriate standard.
- To undertake duties concerning end user, hardware software, operating systems (including Windows, OSX and mobile operating systems), configuration support and maintenance.
- To undertake duties concerning Windows and OSX Operating System Deployment and management using configuration management tools.
Required skills and experience:
- Microsoft/Apple certified and/or appropriately experienced
- ITIL Foundation certification
- In-Depth Knowledge of computer operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android)
- Experience of Microsoft Group Policy managements and processing
- Good SCCM experience/knowledge
- Good understanding of Device Security features in a Production Environment
- Knowledge of a PKI Infrastructure to support ConfigMgr and Windows 10 environments
- Experience Creating, Amending, Scoping and Linking Microsoft
- Knowledge of scripting languages including PowerShell and SQL/WQL
- Able to install, configure, upgrade and test desktop computers (both Windows and Mac),
As well as a competitive salary this role offers good benefit that includes:
- 10% bonus
- 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Excellent pension scheme
To discuss this role further please contact TalentTide today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
TalentTide is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.