TalentTide are now recruiting for a Senior Scrum Master to facilitate and support the implementation of the organisations Projects, Service Improvements and Operational Change.
Enhancing their infrastructure, platforms and security capability.
- Facilitate Scrum rituals & workshops
- Coach teams on Agile/Scrum principles and values.
- Help to identify and remove impediments & blockers.
- Plan, identify, and secure resources to support the entire projects success.
- Assist with Project administration and training (Jira/Azure DevOps).
- Aid teams to effectively identify, plan and implement successful outcomes of work packages and projects.
- Ensure that the most valuable metrics are captured, accurate, and visible.
- Provide reports and updates to senior management.
Required skills and experience:
- Certified Agile Scrum Master.
- Educated to degree level and/or equivalent qualification and experience.
- ITIL Foundation qualifications
- Proven leadership experience
- Project management methodologies essential
- Exceptional people management skills, with a particular emphasis on interpersonal and negotiating skills and the ability to delegate and motivate
- Significant experience of managing, inspiring, engaging and motivating a team and colleagues to achieve success
As well as a competitive salary this role offers good benefit that includes:
- 10% bonus
- 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Excellent pension scheme
To discuss this role further please contact Jake Phillips at TalentTide today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
TalentTide is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.