TalentTide are now recruiting for a UX Designer. The successful User Experience Designer will help deliver a number of initiatives and will be involved with creating user journeys to key pieces of content and solutions on our client’s website, mapping out personas and creating sitemap and wireframe structures.
- Comprehensive view of why any Feature exists, the functionality required to implement it, and the benefits it delivers.
- Run user testing workshops with our key audiences to test and validate user journeys
- Ensuring the user is at the heart of everything the Digital Solutions team outputs
- Drive forward user centric approach
- Assist in building a UX Centre of Excellence and share best practice with wider Lead Content Producer community and key stakeholders
- Drive forward adoption of new tools to make UX and design processes more efficient
- UX review of all digital outputs from Digital Solutions team
- Train the Digital Solutions team on UX best practice and tools
- Work alongside marketing teams, advising on website design, layout and marketing materials
Required skills and experience:
- Experience with UX/UI tools (Figma, Axure)
- Proven background of creating sitemaps, wireframes and user journeys
- Co-ordinate and execute user testing with a wide variety of users
- Experienced in leading UX persona workshops
- Experience of delivering information architecture / digital strategy
- Excellent stakeholder management and communications skills
- Excellent understanding of how to market services to enhance the growth of the Digital Solutions team
- Ability to work closely with Digital Designer, Front and Back end Developers
- BA UX Design (Or similar)
As well as a competitive salary this role offers good benefit that includes:
- 10% bonus
- 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Excellent pension scheme
To discuss this role further please contact Jake Phillips at TalentTide today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
TalentTide is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.